Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Hero!


Jer is still on the mend - staying with family in Dallas. (Thanks Marie and Eddie!!!) He is a modern day 'mountain man' - he's made of strong stock. Here's a pic of him shortly before his discharge from the hospital. I always knew he was an angel - now he's got the halo to prove it. (Ok - I know that was a horrible pun - but couldn't resist! Besides - Jerry thought it was funny!)

Please continue to pray for his skull fracture to heal and for his stamina to increase. He has the best friends on the plant - thanks for continuing to stand by him with your visits and your prayers! He is more mobile now and loves to have visitors - so give him a ring! I'm counting the days until I can get back to Dallas and give him a big hug :O) Until then, I'm counting on all of you guys to give him his daily dose of love! Forever grateful - Jamie (Jer's sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment